Passionate about achieving your basketball goals!
At No Limits Basketball, we teach you to play like an ELITE player, even if you aren't at that level yet. No matter where you are at right now, our coaching will take your game up a notch. We break down all skills into manageable steps, so that all players are able to learn and master them.
If you practice in a higher-grade environment, you quickly adapt, and your skills rapidly improve. Skills are the great equalizer in basketball; they allow you to compete against players with greater physical attributes. They might be taller, faster or stronger, but a more skilful player will know how to play against them.
Our passion is helping players reach their goals. We set out to create advanced skills training for basketballers of any level. Most trainers run players through drills and skills they can already do. The players might get in a great “workout” but won’t be adding any new skills to their game. Improving your skills is a mixture of knowledge and practice. We supply both in a way that fast tracks your development, taking you to the next level fast!
At No Limits Basketball, you'll learn new footwork, new body movements, things that you didn't even know existed. We teach advanced techniques that give you an advantage over other players!
To help our students get the most out of their training, in 2019 we opened our high-performance training facility. The venue is fitted out with multiple playing areas and training equipment to make sure students maximise their opportunities and hands-on practice.
At No Limits Basketball, we guarantee eight weeks of exceptional training you love... Or all your money back!
Skills training is my passion. It's what gets me out of bed in the morning, the excitement of sharing the ride of your advancement.
It continues to be the ultimate privilege to help players to make the most of their talent. I'm passionate about helping you take the next step in your basketball career!BOOK MY FREE TRIAL
Pete is one of the top up and coming young coaches/trainers in Australia. His knowledge base along with his extreme passion for the game gives him an edge that not many have. He's one of the few trainers I would let train my kids!
Joey Wright, Head Coach Adelaide 36ers (NBL), 2-time NBL Coach of the Year
MEET THE TEAM
CEO & Head Coach
- BigV Men’s Player at Camberwell (2015-current)
- Youth League Men’s Player at Camberwell (2013-2014)
- BigV Men's Assistant Coach at Camberwell (2020-21)
- Former VJBL Coach at Camberwell, Nunawading, Waverley
Head Of Client Relations
Assistant Head Coach
- Camberwell Dragons/Bulleen Boomers VJBL coach (2014-21)
- Youth League Men’s Player at Kilsyth Cobras (2008-2011)
- SEABL Player at Kilsyth Cobras (2010-2014)
- BigV Player at Eltham and Blackburn (2015 & 2017)
- NBL1 Player at Kilsyth Cobras (2020-2021)
- Youth League Men’s Assistant Coach at Kilsyth (2020-2021)
- Coburg Giants BigV Youth Player (2019-current)
- Camberwell Dragons Head Coach U12/3s Boys 2018-19, U12/2s 2019-21
- Camberwell Dragons VJBL Player (U16/1s 2015-16, U18/1s 2017-18)
- Ringwood Hawks U14s Coach (2016-19)
- VJL1 Champions at Nunawading as a player
- 2 x Defensive Player of the Year Caulfield Grammar
- 8 years coaching across domestic, rep, school & developmental levels
- Knox Raiders 14/2 Girls Head Coach 2019-20, 12/1 Girls Assistant 2020-21
- Division 2 School Nationals Coach Fairhills HS
- Camberwell Dragons U12 Boys Program Head Coach 2017-Current
- Camberwell Dragons U16-1 Boys Assistant Coach 2019-Current
- Coburg Giants BigV Youth League Men Captain (2018-Current)
- Played Bulleen Boomers BigV Youth Championship 2018
- Played Bulleen Boomers U18/1s 2017 (Vic Champ runners up)
- Played Bulleen Boomers U18/2s 2016 (Vic Champ division)
- Camberwell Dragons U12 Boys Coach 2017-21 (current U12/1s assistant coach)
- Camberwell Dragons BigV Youth League Player (2019-20, 2020-21)
- Camberwell Dragons Juniors Player (2012-21, 1s player every top age year)
- Collingwood BigV Senior Men’s Div 1 Head Coach 2019-current
- Werribee BigV Senior Men’s Champ Assistant Coach 2018
- Pakenham BigV Senior Men’s Div 2 Assistant Coach 2017
- Nunawading BigV Youth Men’s Champ Head Coach 2014-16
We own and operate a state-of-the-art dedicated basketball facility in Box Hill South, that allows us to conduct sport-specific training, year-round, without interruption.
- Easy-on-the-knees sprung timber floor
- Four rims with full-sized glass backboards
- Two Dr. Dish Rebounding Machines for maximum shooting reps
- Fitlights Decision Making and Vision Training
- I'm Possible Footwork training System
- I'm Possible Medicine Basketball training
- I'm Possible Rip Cone training
- Strength/power equipment - plyo boxes, kettlebells, resistance bands
- High tech video replay system
- Gear Shop featuring signature No Limits gear
- Air conditioned parents' lounge area
Our students rave about No Limits basketball coaching!