Passionate about achieving your basketball goals!
At No Limits Basketball, we teach you to play like an ELITE player, even if you aren't at that level yet. No matter where you are at right now, our coaching will take your game up a notch. We break down all skills into manageable steps, so that all players are able to learn and master them.
If you practice in a higher-grade environment, you quickly adapt, and your skills rapidly improve. Skills are the great equalizer in basketball; they allow you to compete against players with greater physical attributes. They might be taller, faster or stronger, but a more skilful player will know how to play against them.
Our passion is helping players reach their goals. We set out to create advanced skills training for basketballers of any level. Most trainers run players through drills and skills they can already do. The players might get in a great “workout” but won’t be adding any new skills to their game. Improving your skills is a mixture of knowledge and practice. We supply both in a way that fast tracks your development, taking you to the next level fast!
At No Limits Basketball, you'll learn new footwork, new body movements, things that you didn't even know existed. We teach advanced techniques that give you an advantage over other players!
To help our students get the most out of their training, in 2019 we opened our high-performance training facility. The venue is fitted out with multiple playing areas and training equipment to make sure students maximise their opportunities and hands-on practice.
At No Limits Basketball, we guarantee eight weeks of exceptional training you love... Or all your money back!
Skills training is my passion. It's what gets me out of bed in the morning, the excitement of sharing the ride of your advancement.
It continues to be the ultimate privilege to help players to make the most of their talent. I'm passionate about helping you take the next step in your basketball career!BOOK MY FREE TRIAL
Pete is one of the top up and coming young coaches/trainers in Australia. His knowledge base along with his extreme passion for the game gives him an edge that not many have. He's one of the few trainers I would let train my kids!
Joey Wright, Head Coach Adelaide 36ers (NBL), 2-time NBL Coach of the Year
MEET THE TEAM
CEO & Head Coach
- BigV Men’s Player at Camberwell (2015-current)
- Youth League Men’s Player at Camberwell (2013-2014)
- BigV Men's Assistant Coach at Camberwell (2020-21)
- Former VJBL Coach at Camberwell, Nunawading, Waverley.
Head Of Client Relations
Assistant Head Coach
- Camberwell Dragons/Bulleen Boomers VJBL coach (2014-21)
- Youth League Men’s Player at Kilsyth Cobras (2008-2011)
- SEABL Player at Kilsyth Cobras (2010-2014)
- BigV Player at Eltham and Blackburn (2015 & 2017)
- NBL1 Player at Kilsyth Cobras (2020-2021)
- Youth League Men’s Assistant Coach at Kilsyth (2020-2021)
- Coburg Giants BigV Youth Player (2019-current)
- Camberwell Dragons U12 Boys Program Head Coach (2022)
- Camberwell Dragons Head Coach U12/3s Boys 2018-19, U12/2s 2019-21
- Camberwell Dragons VJBL Player (U16/1s 2015-16, U18/1s 2017-18)
- Ringwood Hawks U14s Coach (2016-19)
- VJL1 Champions at Nunawading as a player
- 2 x Defensive Player of the Year Caulfield Grammar
- 8 years coaching across domestic, rep, school & developmental levels
- Knox Raiders 14/2 Girls Head Coach 2019-20, 12/1 Girls Assistant 2020-21
- Division 2 School Nationals Coach Fairhills HS
- Camberwell Dragons U12 Boys Program Head Coach (2017-2021)
- Camberwell Dragons U14 Boys Program Head Coach (2022-current)
- Camberwell Dragons U16-1 Boys Assistant Coach (2019-2021)
- Coburg Giants BigV Youth League Men Captain (2018-Current)
- Camberwell Dragons Youth League Player (2021-current)
- Played Bulleen Boomers BigV Youth Championship (2018)
- Played Bulleen Boomers U18/1s 2017 (Vic Champ runners up)
- Played Bulleen Boomers U18/2s 2016 (Vic Champ)
- Camberwell Dragons U12 Boys Coach 2017-21 (current U12/1s assistant coach)
- Camberwell Dragons BigV Youth League Player (2019-20, 2020-21)
- Camberwell Dragons Juniors Player (2012-21, 1s player every top age year)
- Collingwood BigV Senior Men’s Div 1 Head Coach (2019-2021)
- Werribee BigV Senior Men’s Champ Assistant Coach (2018)
- Pakenham BigV Senior Men’s Div 2 Assistant Coach (2017)
- Nunawading BigV Youth Men’s Champ Head Coach (2014-16)
We own and operate a state-of-the-art dedicated basketball facility in Box Hill South, that allows us to conduct sport-specific training, year-round, without interruption.
- Easy-on-the-knees sprung timber floor
- Four rims with full-sized glass backboards
- Two Dr. Dish Rebounding Machines for maximum shooting reps
- Fitlights Decision Making and Vision Training
- I'm Possible Footwork training System
- I'm Possible Medicine Basketball training
- I'm Possible Rip Cone training
- Strength/power equipment - plyo boxes, kettlebells, resistance bands
- High tech video replay system
- Gear Shop featuring signature No Limits gear
- Air conditioned parents' lounge area
WHAT DO OUR PLAYERS SAY?
Claire Macumber11 July 2021
No limits basketball program and camps provide the keen basketballer excellent skills / techniques that can help take their game to the next level. The coaches are all great with the players and provide assistance and feedback to improve the players game wherever they can. Positive vibes, good quality, good communication, professional program.
Lisa Stewart27 December 2020
My daughter has been attending No Limits for about 12 months. She followed the online course during Covid Lockdown and her skills improved dramatically. She now attends the Shooting Lab and is usually the highest scorer in her domestic games. Last season she was in U14/5 rep team, this season was selected for U14/2. Yes being top age and tall helps, but her confidence and technique has improved out of site. Cant recommend Pete and his team enough. And most importantly, she loves attending the academy!
Erin Krilic16 December 2020
Not only has our sons skill set improved but so has his mindset! Excellent coaches who pay attention to detail and always encourage!
Mahtab Saberi Namin1 June 2020
It’s one of the best basketball academies in the Victoria:very professional, good communication, on time and great skills. My son loves doing his training with them and he improves his skills, tremendously as well as his nutritions.The coach Pete, has different type of strategy to encourage children to improve their skills not only in the basketball but also in their real life.
Will Khoo21 May 2020
Fantastic coaches with a passion for improving players
Aaron Pearce29 November 2019
Couldn’t be anymore impressed with the coaching Pete & the team provide to my kids.
Kaylan’s Epic Adventures29 November 2019
Highly recommend this program, Pete and the team have taught our two sons so many modern basketball skills which has boosted both their on court confidence! They love attending their sessions each week.
Luke Liu16 November 2019
Love No Limits, all the coaches are so supportive and always push you really hard. The drills are fantastic it really makes you realise what wrong in your shot and how to improve that
Peter Micallef23 October 2019
My son Xavier has been attending no limits for about 6 weeks now and absolutely loves it! The coaches are so friendly and take the time to slow down the movement for him. Highly recommend this training for any kids interested in basketball and proper technique.
Jon Ward11 September 2019
Pete offers a brilliant program and is a proven developer of great basketball players. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Stephanie Lambert3 December 2018
My sons have done the camps and the academy training. The ratios of instructors to kids is the smallest I’ve ever seen. I love that Pete is approachable and listens to every parent. We currently train with Aidan and he is the best coach I have even seen, he seems to be able to “read” each individual child. My son has improved dramatically under his guidance. The most positive aspect is that my kids love going and eager to learn from No Limits. Highly recommend this program.